View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 23:23
noob2the_max noob2the_max is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CH
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
noob2the_max has no particular reputation at present
Re: Tax related help/self employed

Try this link that maybe help you with your question.

other let me know if you still need help, I have a friend who is an accounting I could ask him. However, any money that you become in cash nobody will find out if you don't say.
Good point but I did bill the client and the money did get transfered to my bank. If it was all cash then I would not have cared. So the client has a invoice with my anme which he probably used as part of his tax return.

Maybe to make it easier I will break my questions into parts:

Part1- As unemployed, non state dependant, not earning anything person am I liable to pay any contributions towards anything? Stuff like AHV, BVG etc?
Keeping in mind that I have no plans to work for anyone apart from myself (2007)

Part2- As self-employed person what are the contributions that are compulsory and which ones are my choice ie. not compulsory?

Part3- Are self-employed people forced to contribute towards pension and unemployment benefit? I know unemployment contribution are not compulsory as being self-employed means you are on your own.
Reply With Quote