View Single Post
Old 06.04.2011, 15:48
Posts: n/a
Re: Plumbing, whose responsibility?

The landlord is resonsible if the total cost of the repair comes to more than Fr 200,--

You should join a Tenants' Protection Society, search here for "Mieterschutz" and after talking to them, get back to the agent and ask them to pay up!

However, you have employed the plumber, so in the first instance you should pay the bill, and get the money from the agency / owner. Next time get the agency to call a plumber: maybe the caretaker could have repaired it cheaper.
Reply With Quote