View Single Post
Old 08.04.2011, 10:46

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
lychee has no particular reputation at present
Dental Voucher from School

Hi,

Can you please tell me how and where to use it for children. Our kids got the voucher from the school.

Last October, I made appointments for the kids (3rd and 4th graders) to go to the dental hygienists and tried to use the voucher. The receptionist was really angry at me for trying to use it. It never occur to me that there are two separate visits (dental hygienist and dentist visits). According to her, the voucher is only for dentist visit. Back in California, we always had both visits together - my ignorance. I never imagine how could you go to have a normal visit without both together. Unless there is an issue, we make specific appointment....

I searched the forum and only found one about school dentist. Does it mean that we can only go to a specific office (Schulzahnklinik) in our town (Baden) for the voucher? Or can we go anywhere we want with the voucher? I'd like to ask for advice before the receptionist scream at me again. We have no dental insurance. I really did not intend to cheat her. I was just .. didn't know it was different here.

Thanks!

Last edited by lychee; 08.04.2011 at 10:58.