View Single Post
Old 11.04.2011, 12:01
Rossel Rossel is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yverdon
Posts: 34
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rossel has no particular reputation at present
Have left CH - how to get a formular e301?

Hello forum.

Me and my girlfriend have moved from Switzerland 1˝weeks ago. We've returned to Denmark (birth country) and are now unemployed. We knew this before leaving, so we phoned the proper authorities in Denmark regarding which forms to bring etc. Unfortunately they didn't give us correct information, and now the Danish authorities need a E301 formular before they can give us any unemployment money... But we're having a bit of difficulties finding this formular and don't know where to send it to in CH. We used to live in Yverdon, Vaud.
Our employers can't really help us, as they don't know the formular.
Can anyone give us a link or similar - then we can send it to the employers :-)

Hope you guys can help us!

- Henrik
Reply With Quote