View Single Post
Old 11.04.2011, 15:44
Posts: n/a
Re: Girlfriend moving over (UK)

View Post
I thought the rules had changed, so that an EU passport holder can come on a B permit and look for a job once they're here, no?
Yes. But only for 6 months.
Reply With Quote