View Single Post
Old 11.04.2011, 15:46
Posts: n/a
Re: Girlfriend moving over (UK)

View Post
CJ joined me, as my girlfriend, not intending to work and got the full unrestricted B-Permit last July. Valid for 2 years, renewable. My B, being valid for 5 years.
I have to stand surety for CHF25K....
Interesting, as this permit doesn't appear to exist in law - got any further info or distinguishing features - any pointers on the process? It would be of great interest to other EU partners of residents.
Reply With Quote