View Single Post
Old 13.05.2011, 19:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 208 Times in 133 Posts
Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,719 Posts
Faltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond reputeFaltrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Switzerlanded with a noise complaint

I would just write a notice where you say that your dog was very sick and that the cause has been identified (say it even if it is not true), then stating the number of weeks/days/months/years that your dog was in your home and nobody hear a sound. Finish with a big thank you for their concernes for the well being of the inhabitants of the building and for your dog's health.

If they are b******, they will throw you out one way or anothre, otherwise, if they come to think of you as a submissive complyer, they may just calm down and be happy they handeled the situation right and leave you alone.

I can however only confirm your fears: you are renting in a liberal system, you are the weak part. It's called free market. I personnaly like it despite some sharp edges, but that may be just me.

Last edited by Faltrad; 13.05.2011 at 20:33.
The following 4 users would like to thank Faltrad for this useful post: