View Single Post
Old 09.06.2011, 16:28
cartman cartman is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: geneva
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cartman has no particular reputation at present
B to G permits / EU & Non-EU Married Couple

Dear All

I looked through threads but couldn't find what I am really looking for. So I decided to seek some advice.

I know visa matter is complicated and depends on many conditions so I will go to relevant canton offices to get a definite answer when the time comes.
However, I'd like to know if anybody knows any information or experienced a similar situation.

We are EU (UK) & Non EU (Japan) married couple. We just started looking for a house to buy in France near Geneva. The questions are how it affects us legally.

Our situation is

1. We both have B Permits (5 years).
2. My husband has a permanent contract with Swiss company.
3. I got a job with Swiss organisation after we moved here. The company didn't have to apply for my work permit because I had already got one.

My husband company applied for permits on behalf of us & sorted everything before we moved here.

4 My job's duration is indefinite but on demand basis (consultant).

************************************************** ************

1. What happens if we move to France? I don't think it's not a problem for my husband to get a G permit but how about myself?

2. Am I entitled to have the same right as my my husband has ? (i.e. G-Permit).

Reply With Quote