View Single Post
Old 17.06.2011, 12:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 37 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 14,540 Times in 3,796 Posts
grumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond reputegrumpygrapefruit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Financial Mis-selling to expats

That firm in Spain called me back again this week, I asked them to email me information about their company, all I got was a badly written email filled with basic English grammar mistakes from someone with "BA (hons), CeMap, FAIQ (Cii)" after his name saying that he wanted some information about my financial situation so.....

Quote:
they will send you a bespoke recommendation via email outlining a few specific products/institutions you might wish to consider.
They also sent a link to their web site where it was interesting to read that....

Quote:
We recommend at all times that you always seek professional advice before entering into any agreements or investment products.
So basically they are admitting that they cannot give professional advice about the products they are selling and that I should get that from someone else. But they still want me to hand over to them my cash

Monger of fine British Cheeses
The following 2 users would like to thank grumpygrapefruit for this useful post: