View Single Post
Old 19.06.2011, 09:42
Posts: n/a
Re: Renting a flat with a B permit

View Post
No idea what you nationality is, but the soonest you'll get a C permit is 5 years. That's for Americans and Canadians. You can also do it in 5 if you demonstrate integration - language skills and such.

Otherwise, it's 10 years. To the rest of your question, I can't say anything, sorry!
EU15 (like the OP) also get C permit automatically in 5 years, but don't really need it. An EU B permit is basically exactly the same as a C permit.
Reply With Quote