View Single Post
Old 20.06.2011, 14:43

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
darthsaiyajin has no particular reputation at present
Re: KFC in Switzerland?

Yeah I've been there the other day. Great service, and great chicken. Nearly as good as KFC (but the coating and result is darker). However, and that is for me a good thing, I don't get sick from eating their chicken.

I read this forum thread and thanks for this topic as I would never have tried it (the logo is so tacky I discarded the place). Usually KFC makes me sick within minutes, after 15 I must "relieve" myself, I'll pass on the details. In Japan the KFC didn't make me sick, but in Geneva, in Romania, both made me sick and running for my life trying to find a half-decent toilet.

Anyway, Chic Chicken doesn't do that to me and is great tasting. I went friday evening and returned sunday (yesterday) evening. Both times taking more than needed, rewarming the next day. I pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees, leave the chicken 8-10 minutes and it's even more crispy than when out of the restaurant... I left 150.- there in three days , but I'm loving it. I'm warming the oven as we speak... can't wait for the damn thing to pre-heat. I've found that this KFC-alike is just perfect for my needs. So people from Geneva you can go there with your eyes closed, and not let the ridiculous logo (and name) fool you.

Just my 2 cents,
Darth