Thread: teething
View Single Post
Old 24.06.2011, 15:58
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 394 Times in 270 Posts
Thanked 19,994 Times in 10,412 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: teething

Quote:
View Post
As you say, there are no recipes for correct parenting, teething techniques or anything when it comes to kids. Each one is different and even what works one day for the same kid won't work for them the next day.
Totally. I enjoy chatting over parenting stuff, since lots of it is inspiring, I never expect people feel obligated to follow advice, since we are only brainstorming, nor telling people that the fact they decide to do things differently makes them bad parents, that's pretty clear, no reason to compare. But sharing ideas is fun. I feel we are too big for constant disclaimers on internet posting.

Quote:
I'm learning that the hard way at the moment as darling daughter is hitting that lovely tantrum stage that I was sooooo looking forward to
Hmmmm....then they get into a super loyal, compliant ways, the authority pleasing phase, it's still super cute, but I kinda miss the spunk an drive of a mad tot, hahaha. The more hands on situations.

Clove for teeth? I thought adults only consume cloves in mulled wine and hot totties.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein

Last edited by MusicChick; 24.06.2011 at 16:43.