View Single Post
Old 13.07.2011, 09:51
Posts: n/a
Re: Can an independent business apply for a B permit on behalf on a new staff

Anyone can employ someone else - it just needs a contract. As you require sponsorship the employer will, of course, have to jump through all the normal hoops.

Of course, as a full time employee you would no longer be classed as a student . The permit type would depend mainly on the contract.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post: