View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 14:14
juice99 juice99 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 425
Groaned at 37 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 119 Times in 60 Posts
juice99 has earned some respectjuice99 has earned some respect
tax residency certificate


do you know from where i can obtain tax residency certificate in Switzerland? I live in Zurich, and i earned some money abroad (online) and i don't want to pay taxes in this country, but i prefer to pay it in Switzerland (i don't even know if it's a matter of preferency, i just should since this is where i live)

But this company that owes me money, needs some kind of proof that i really live in Switzerland. Permit B with my address was not enough. Do you know from where i can get it and how it is called in german?

P.S. after even more googling i found out this word Ansässigkeitsbescheinigung , but it is only related to germany it seems, is it the same in switzerland?
Reply With Quote