View Single Post
Old 21.09.2006, 09:20

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
chrisch has made some interesting contributions
Re: Why I HATE Switzerland.

Quote:
I think you are missing the point of the original poster, I think more than anything he wants to fit in and be happy here but if you have read the whole thread you will have read that this guy is at rock bottom financially and emotionally, he has been living with his wifes parents, his wife is studying here and he has a young child, he has moved here for them and doesn't have sufficient language skills yet, which, it seems is his main hurdle for getting a job to support his family - I think anyone in this situation even if they were living in their home country would be feeling a little desperate and scared
Hi Nicky,
What pulled me into this thread was a response to Tgif.nl, who wrote, 'The people [of Switzerland] are complete idiots and fools.' - A slight divergence from the original post. The original poster is in a tough and desperate situation, but I don't think the topic, 'Why I HATE Switzerland' is helpful either.

Quote:
I don't think comments like 'if you don't like it go home' will help one bit - do you?
No. But if you don't like it here you should do something about it, even if it means going home. cheers, chris

Last edited by chrisch; 21.09.2006 at 09:37.