View Single Post
Old 21.09.2006, 09:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 45 Times in 40 Posts
Thanked 1,973 Times in 1,060 Posts
Lob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I HATE Switzerland.

I think the title of the thread is perfect; gurutalon has put together his very personal reason why he feels he hates Switzerland.

The "f--- off if you don't like it" attitude does not apply to him as he has decided to make compromises in his life for his wife.

TGIF, if you look, is a one-post wonder. Sure - there are some whinging expats around but I think those people would also slag off their home country or town; they're very much cup-half-empty folk.

My wife, for example, has a Swiss passport and was born in Zurich. She hates it here in Svizzera Tedesca and with her reasons, I can understand why. What's your advice to her then?

The point in hand is gurutalon seeks positive and constructive advice and has done so in an articulate and heartwarming manner. So consider that when you're replying to this thread - his thread.