View Single Post
Old 19.08.2011, 08:48
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 3,817 Times in 1,257 Posts
Helm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Portuguese restaurants in Kanton Zürich

Quote:
View Post
The dish consisted of grilled squid, cooked in its tint, and some additional ingredients (vegies, herbs?) in the sauce, this together with roasted potato. Divine. If I only knew the name of this dish...
If it was cooked with its tint it was probably not "lula" (the common squid) but "choco".

I don't know the recepie myself because it's on of those dishes I unfortunatelly don't enjoy so much because of the tint. I can take a look though, and come back to you with a proper translation!

P.S.: No worries about the off-topic! We still talking about Portuguese food!

Quote:
View Post
It's on the number 31 bus, right next to the Herdernstrasse stop.

Another one worth checking is the "Iberica", a combined Spanish & Portugese restaurant on Milchbuckstrasse, next door to the Coop.

Awesome thank you! I'll had the information on the first post, and check the restaurant soon ^^ I might make an event if I go all crazy lol

Thanks for the tips again!

Fighting for Pluto's liberation from the Dwarf League since 2006 @(°.°)=@)x.X)' ' '
This user would like to thank Helm for this useful post: