View Single Post
Old 03.09.2011, 12:58
Posts: n/a
Re: Can a parent domiciled and resident in CH make a gift to son/daughter in the UK

Interesting question. I am no expert, but I'd say as you are the tax payer in the UK, you would have to pay tax on it if it exceeds the allowable sum per year. (can't remember about 5000 per year).
Reply With Quote