View Single Post
Old 15.09.2011, 21:01
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,199 Times in 10,021 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Loud music in passing cars

I have actually noticed it too. It's been about a year and a half or so, and our little town has turned into the noisy nightmare, super noisy cars, crazy exhaust pipes that I know for sure would be illegal elsewhere for noise pollution, tuned up motorbikes that shatter my windows and wake up 3 babies in the house, I can hear them cry, including my kid. And this all within 100m from a cop station. I don 't get it. Rednecks.

Rant of the day over, phew..I know, could have been juicier, but honestly, trying to work on a sleep pattern of a child that has been routinely screwed is irritating.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
The following 2 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: