View Single Post
Old 22.09.2011, 12:04

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Swissoconnors has an excellent reputationSwissoconnors has an excellent reputationSwissoconnors has an excellent reputationSwissoconnors has an excellent reputation
Re: Hungarian sex workers flooding to Zurich

*sigh* You asked, I replied. What's wrong with dissecting a post, you had three points I wanted to answer so I did, I clearly had no points you cared to consider so you didn't, big deal.

The short answer: It's not such a leap.
Evolution => murder = bad idea (who deserves it? and who decides that?).
Evolution => unfaithful partner= bad idea (whose kids am I raising? will he desert my kids for the kids he fathered over there?). It's hardwired into us.
Or, alternatively, it's something to do with love

I think most people do link sex to (erotic) love, at least in a long-term involvement (and what I said made actually that perfectly clear, if you read it, it's nothing to do with decency blah de blah). Last time I looked, when you love someone you tend to want to have sex with them and for them not to sleep with someone else (fantasy threesomes excepted). Or maybe I'm just some sort of freak in that regard. But well done for reading my entire post and actually bothering to try to understand what I was getting at.