View Single Post
Old 24.11.2011, 23:42
Forum Legend

Groaned at 332 Times in 257 Posts
Thanked 11,715 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brutal killing sparks army gun debate

[QUOTE=cannut;1416687]
Quote:
View Post
No, I am poorly informed on the Swiss neutrality during the war, this I will admit.

However, do you think that this case for weapons at home still stands?[/QUOTE]
The case of weapons at home was decided just a view month ago, by a vote of the swiss citizen ,may I point out
I can tell you that there will be other votes, with the next one presumably be a bit more of a compromise by no longer making it compulsary but POSSIBLE to deposit the weapon in the arsenal (which will get lots of YES-votes) and by so many a bit hidden prohibitions. The YES to such a compromise will reduce the number of weapons in domiciles by at least 30% but up to 70% . The "NO" last time was not a YES for weapons stored at home but a NO against a number of small prohibitions and a NO against forcing people living in remote places to travel to a far-away arsenal when they need to get the weapon back.
This user would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post: