Thread: Is this a Scam?
View Single Post
Old 03.12.2011, 22:36
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
TitanTurbo10 has a reputation beyond reputeTitanTurbo10 has a reputation beyond reputeTitanTurbo10 has a reputation beyond reputeTitanTurbo10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this a Scam?

If it were me I would go for it. I made around 500 in Amazon vouchers last year doing surveys and telephone interviews for a US company doing market research in the life sciences field. I was sceptical at first when they said I would receive the voucher 3-6 weeks later, but as the first survey was a 10-15 minute online questionnaire I went for it. The voucher showed up when they said it would. The largest single amount I got was about 80 for a half hour phone interview.

If I am reading what the OP wrote correctly it's not the garage that invented it. It seems to me like someone invented or developed it and will be doing product testing at that particular garage. In which case the garage would definitely know about it. It could be that it's a product to integrate an iphone into a car's existing entertainment and communications system. Hence the questions about iphone ownership.

But only the OP can decide if she feels comfortable doing this. Maybe I'm gullible but I don't see the scam angle. Not yet.