View Single Post
Old 15.12.2011, 21:14
onei onei is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Near vevey
Posts: 414
Groaned at 33 Times in 13 Posts
Thanked 256 Times in 139 Posts
onei has annoyed a few people around hereonei has annoyed a few people around here
Re: Moving out : Interesting Case

If your only aim is to leave the property you could do this

Write to your landlord a letter something along these lines:


I have just found out that I do not have a legal right to stay in Switzerland so i am going to leave, I wish you had told me that i needed a residence permit to take up a tenancy on your property before I moved in.

If you had maintained the property and it's contents to warrant my loyalty then I would have given you further notice, seeing as you haven't and I am residing in Switzerland illegally then I have already left.

Please find the keys enclosed

Fathers name

No forwarding address supplied


If you want your deposit back don't pay rent until it is used up

Last edited by vwild1; 15.12.2011 at 23:37. Reason: merged 2 posts into 1
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank onei for this useful post: