View Single Post
Old 22.12.2011, 00:07
Banned

Groaned at 321 Times in 173 Posts
Thanked 1,441 Times in 681 Posts
V__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond reputeV__ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know it's bad when you are given price quote with the question...Are you sitt

Quote:
View Post
Nationality of driver plays an important role. An old study/test by swiss TV showed that already. It was even discussed by the swiss parliament but they decided that it's not discriminatory as it uses statistical facts!
Yep, I was told this. The broker was feeling so bad to tell me the news as it was his own fault. He spent 10 minutes on the phone trying to explain that this was not because of my nationality and origin but rather statistical data...What can I say, there is big logics behind it and I understand it.

I don't think he is getting big premium on my contract as it is a company broker so employees get good deals through proper channels, at least he did a hell of a job with mu health insurance...

At least I will be tempted to learn more and change it in the future, but most likely it won't matter too much, I can get rid of the part casco and get only basic which will probably bring it to 1600.- On average, the broker said I will pay around 600 more for the part casco and 1000 more for full casco.

Switzer-landed, but not just because I am a foreigner, but rather a weird foreigner?