View Single Post
Old 22.12.2011, 08:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 123 Times in 108 Posts
Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,737 Posts
Shorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You know it's bad when you are given price quote with the question...Are you sitt

Quote:
View Post
But you know, if I drove a decade without accident should my personal record overwrite some general statistics. And funny enough, it does: If I do make many accidents, insurances will immediately take it into account and raise the premium. If you make none, you still have to pay because you are the wrong nationality...

I think even bankers have higher ethics than insurance guys.
Utter and absolute bollox. You make no accidents, you do pay less every year. Granted, you start from a higher base - but like it or not you are included ina higher-risk population.

If you actually "knew" what discrimination means, then you would've challenged health insurance premiums that vary according to domicile, which -at least in Switzerland...- is not a risk factor for health issues.
The following 5 users would like to thank Shorrick Mk2 for this useful post: