View Single Post
Old 05.02.2012, 14:23
RIP

Groaned at 563 Times in 354 Posts
Thanked 11,548 Times in 5,941 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to legally employ a cleaning lady

Quote:
View Post
Indeed, excellent....

My reaction to this is "OMG!!!" especially as I was about to look for one. All of that administrative overhead in order to pay someone a few hundred CHFies a month to wash floors and iron shirts...no way. Perhaps I'm overdoing it a bit but it seems I would spend as nearly as much time administering as if I would keep doing the work myself

Is there a way in CH to legally write the contract so that this person is self-employeed and is responsible for all taxes and governmental filings, or would that only work if they have registered themselves as a business?
Quote:
View Post
Legal cleaning help can be hired through an agency. The person works for them, not for you, so that you aren't employer, you are just the client of the service offered. It saves the administration part. It is always the same cleaning person who comes.
I chose this solution, it costs me CHF 36 an hour.
There you go! Hire someone from a Swiss agency.
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post: