View Single Post
Old 05.02.2012, 21:03
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 13 Posts
Thanked 2,454 Times in 1,080 Posts
Rangatiranui has a reputation beyond reputeRangatiranui has a reputation beyond reputeRangatiranui has a reputation beyond reputeRangatiranui has a reputation beyond reputeRangatiranui has a reputation beyond reputeRangatiranui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to legally employ a cleaning lady

Quote:
View Post
I really don't see how you could pay less than that for a decent pay check for the cleaning help to live on in Switzerland and for admin fees. I want a good pay in CH, so I can't refuse it to other people working here.
You know that he/she doesn't get chf 36/hr...

Those that I know, get between 25-28 chf/hr. So about CHF 20 in the hand. I am amazed that these admin fees cost 9chf/hour. I am guessing that because the cleaner is with a company, they will also be offered less than if they were to organise their own work.

Having a short look through some websites such as this one, also shows people offering between 20-30chf/hr.

T'is just interesting, thats all...
And of course legal. And probably better for both parties to have a go-between.
11. Knowing deep down that you gave your dreams a fair chance. – Most of the time the only difference between a dream that came true and one that didn’t, is a person who wouldn’t give up and one who did.