View Single Post
Old 08.02.2012, 08:36
Posts: n/a
Re: Registered in Gemeinde. How long to get physical permit!!

Thanking you for the post..

We are registered in Olten (Kanton Solothurn)... If I understood correctly, I can ask for the document (paper) which is equivalent to the actual permit for travelling purpose. Just a question, how long can the spouse stay outside of Switzerland- max 6 months???

Reply With Quote