View Single Post
Old 12.02.2012, 20:04

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
jfl has no particular reputation at present
Counselling/Psychology & Coaching in Central CH

English Language Counselling & Psychology

My name is John Lalor and I am an Irish psychologist (SBAP; PSI) and certified master coach (CAC). I live in Luzern, and am based in Zug.

Through my doctoral training, I am experienced in

• Counselling of all ages. Childhood emotional difficulties or behavioural concerns; adolescent difficulties; adult mental health
  • Primary and Secondary School. e.g. learning difficulties, bullying, transition problems, or simply happiness concerns
  • Assessments. Intellectual, educational, cognitive, psycho-emotional & behavioural
  • Coaching. Concerned with your career focus & direction? Issues with management or staff? Or simply not happy where you are?
  • Organisational Change. On micro and macro levels, guidance in dealing with change and uncertainty
  • Workshops. e.g. Bullying, Autism, Learning support
  • Intellectual Disabilities and Autism/Asperger Syndrome. Post-Assessment advice, behavioural plans, parenting advice
  • Brain Injury. Experience in helping clients with emotional, behavioural and transitional issues

Finally, I have particularly strong interest in child/adolescent educational issues. I bring with me the skills and philosophy from the Irish/British/American systems of child/adolescent psychology and learning support.

Whether it is for you, or if you feel you are not getting the advice and support you and your child need, please contact me for a free, discrete consultation.

Ph: 078 888 9745
email: johnlalor@gmx.ch
Attached Images

Last edited by mirfield; 14.11.2012 at 14:03. Reason: Edit as requested by author