View Single Post
Old 14.02.2012, 10:46
vlad_island's Avatar
vlad_island vlad_island is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 433
Groaned at 39 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
vlad_island has annoyed a few people around herevlad_island has annoyed a few people around here
Re: L permit\B Permit: a complex non-standard-situation. Any experts, please help!

So my wife left Switzerland (she made a so called de-registration), so right now she does not have permit (she leaves in our home country) and thus I think that her permit is not tied to mine. However she is still registered as a student (on maternity leave) at the University of Zurich.

View Post
As you are married, dependents take same permit as yours.
As your wifes permit is already tied to yours, three months before your dependents are ready, apply for dependent visas for your dependents from swiss consulate/embassy in your home town.

Get an agreement with employers beforehand. If you have a long term contract or an open ended contract, employer should No problem to apply for dependent visa.s

Finally, I am sure everything will fall in place. Best is to focus on wife and growing baby and not getting really too involved in immigration hassles.

All the Best! Keep us posted.
Reply With Quote