View Single Post
Old 15.02.2012, 11:09
robyn.oz's Avatar
robyn.oz robyn.oz is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 245
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 145 Times in 86 Posts
robyn.oz is considered knowledgeablerobyn.oz is considered knowledgeablerobyn.oz is considered knowledgeable
Re: Temporary leaving

The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has some very useful information on their website.

Here is a link specifically to your situation. "If you are a foreign resident of Australia, you only need to lodge a tax return if you have income that is taxable in Australia."

You should contact your health provider because it might cover you during your stay in Australia (for emergencies).
Reply With Quote