View Single Post
Old 19.02.2012, 12:44
Posts: n/a
Re: House Capital Gains tax in different Canton

Ask an accountant/tax adviser and get proper advice. If he is any good you'll save far more than he will ever cost you, even by inflated Swiss standards !
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post: