View Single Post
Old 02.03.2012, 07:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 35 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 5,694 Times in 2,696 Posts
swisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss International School Zurich North (ISZN)

I think the best advice is to go through the many threads we have on 'international schools' 'bilingual schools' 'childcare' 'montessori' and 'public schools'.

The second advice is to make a 'short list' of options for your child, and then come to actually see the schools.

I was not even aware that ISZN had a programme for 3 year olds...that's a new one for me!

Is there a reason why you want an english-dominant school and not a bilingual programme for your child ? How long are you planning to live in Zurich, and what will be your general location for commuting to work ? There are *lots* of options in and around Zurich for kids - at age 3 you could also choose a really good quality english or bilingual preschool/kindergarten, and they transfer to primary school around age 6.5 - 7 in the swiss system...