View Single Post
Old 11.03.2012, 16:08
Cambo351's Avatar
Cambo351 Cambo351 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 106
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 100 Times in 44 Posts
Cambo351 has earned some respectCambo351 has earned some respect
Re: Leaving CH and renting out property

You can rent out your property if you have a C permit, but not with a B permit.

Which brings on my question; you have a C permit, rent out your house, then leave the country, which cancels your permit, what happens next?

Lets assume (dangerous, i know!) as a non-resident foreigner, but property owner, can rent out your property, i'm sure lots of people already do.

But what about if you want to live in that property some time down the track, you've got no permit...!?!?