View Single Post
Old 16.03.2012, 19:56

Groaned at 24 Times in 13 Posts
ayemibbe is considered unworthyayemibbe is considered unworthyayemibbe is considered unworthyayemibbe is considered unworthy
Re: IMPORTANT Zurich announcement about insuring foreign registered motor vehicles

Quote:
View Post

Garage U trade plates, however these are only valid within Swiss borders.

We pride ourselves with having in-depth knowledge of such matters and helping people to avoid potentially serious issues. Our devision is especially aware of the need to inform and assist the English speakers here and protect them; dispel the the myth, rumours and mistaking opinion and interpretation for fact.

this statement is complete nonsense, a mate regularly travels all over germany and east as far as the ukraine using his U numbers. as far as i'm aware italy is the only EU state that doesn't like swiss traders plates.

a few years we were going to fly to liverpool taking the plates with us and borrow a car from a mate of mine, put the swiss plates on it then drive to newcastle, collect an automatic transmission for his camaro , drive back to liverpool and fly home paying a fair price for the gearbox as excess baggage.

his insurance company issued a green card and were fully aware of exactly what we were doing.

l

i've no idea who you ("ourelves") are, maybe a rep for züri versicherung?
This user groans at ayemibbe for this post: