View Single Post
Old 17.03.2012, 01:04
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Heidi0706 has no particular reputation at present
Pregnant and moving to Zurich!

Hi Everybody,

My name is Heidi, I am 31 years old and currently 30 weeks pregnant!

My Husband and I are moving to Zurich in the next few weeks.
We are both originally from the UK, but have spent many years living in Tenerife in The Canary Islands, before moving to Boulder, Colorado, USA last year where we had our 1st child together, a beautiful little girl we named Tallulah Faith.

We have been back in Tenerife a few months tidying up our assets here and selling our house, but unfortunately not going back to the States due to my Husbands work commitments in Europe.

We decided that Zurich is a great base for him and also a beautiful place to have our 2nd Daughter, due in May 2012.

I am so nervous about moving to a place I have never visited before and have only gone by what others have to say about the place, but lifeŽs an adventure, and if you stand still long enough youŽll start collecting dust! so I am going to embrace the move with open arms and hopefully look forward to meeting some lovely people on the way.

Any feedback on what to expect, where to shop, what to do and where to go with babies and toddlers etc.. would be greatly appreciated.