View Single Post
Old 18.03.2012, 19:58
Forum Legend

Groaned at 631 Times in 410 Posts
Thanked 6,072 Times in 2,913 Posts
Today only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond reputeToday only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Lunch Place Not Open AT LUNCH!!!!!!

Quote:
View Post
As I approach, I see the door closed and lights off. "oh no" I think, "did something bad happen?" As I get closer, I see the sign. Closed daily from 12:00 to 14:00. HOW THE F DOES A LUNCH PLACE CLOSE AT LUNCH!!!?? This is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard of. Is this not completely insane to anyone else? When I got back with no lunch, I asked them how they got theirs and they responded by saying that you have to go in the morning, before they close for lunch!!! Sometimes I think that business here don't actually want BUSINESS...lunch places closing at lunch, grocery stores closed by 5. Holy #*%#.....rant over.
So the bakery can make enough money by opening when he wants, he is still open from what i understand.

Sure it sounds crazy, but if you can afford to do it, why no ; good luck to the guy, sounds like he's got it right and you my friend do not !
This user would like to thank Today only for this useful post: