Thread: Bird watching
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2008, 14:45
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Stephanwolf has a reputation beyond reputeStephanwolf has a reputation beyond reputeStephanwolf has a reputation beyond reputeStephanwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bird watching

Quote:
View Post
Gods teeth. Look at the size of those birds hooked beaks. We've moved our bird feeder to some trees outside - spindly little things that wouldn't have supported a cat's weight so they were safe from the predators. They seemed to have enjoyed the fat ball, it was gone in about a day and a half.
While driving to school this morning, me and girly saw a heron standing in a field. She was facinated by it and predictably wants one as a pet. I told her she's got two Hopes and Bob's dead.
We had a heron sitting in our needle tree this morning. He was looking at the fish in my pond and I would'nt be surprised if some of them are missing now...

Also last night I woke up and thought some cats were mating. Opened the window and saw a large fox chase a fully grown tiger cat down the street. Judging from the horrible noise that ensued I think the fox got the cat. Keeping my cats in.