View Single Post
Old 24.05.2012, 06:36
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 51 Times in 39 Posts
Thanked 1,742 Times in 719 Posts
simplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond reputesimplon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final cleaning: self or cleaning agency?

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

in my experience depends from the situation your are in:

1. Did you havea a cleaning lady before? Because if you did, then the apartment should be pretty clean and most important was kept clean. Most of the time people need to clean it once a week in order to avoid any final cleaning shock!!! If you didn't get a cleaning person before, then it will be best for your to get a company. Of course you can do it yourself if you have time to waste...
Aris
Strange, I twice had a cleaning lady and wasn't convienced at all. Most of the time I had to clean it anyway, because I couldn't afford and be bothered to have them come more than once a week. I moved several times and did all the cleaning myself. It took about six hours for a 3 1/2 piece after the furniture had gone. The trick is to clean the things you don't use anymore in advance (shutters, cellar) and do the rest on the last day.
This user would like to thank simplon for this useful post: