Thread: Child Allowance
View Single Post
Old 26.06.2012, 18:35
bradley bradley is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: geneva
Posts: 18
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
bradley has no particular reputation at present
Re: Child Allowance

[QUOTE=Sky;852966]It's the parent with the higher revenue who receives the allowance (even 10 Sfr hugher eh !)
But ONLY if that parent is working in the same canton where the child is attending school.

What if my wife and 3 children (aged 18-25 in full time education) live in the UK, and I live and work in CH, and have the higher income.
The UK benefit office does not pay child benefit after 18 years of age, so is Form E411 sent to CH first, then on to UK, or sent to UK first then to CH?
Not sure about which country the form starts the claim process in, as only CH pays the benefit after 18 years of age (if in education).
Reply With Quote