View Single Post
Old 21.01.2008, 09:16
rhythmical remedy's Avatar
rhythmical remedy rhythmical remedy is offline
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zürcher
Posts: 513
Groaned at 63 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 201 Times in 130 Posts
rhythmical remedy has earned some respectrhythmical remedy has earned some respect
Re: Renewing B Permit if Divorced

Any chance of asking your wife to postpone the divorce proceedings until you get your C permit? She would have to wait 2+ years. Asking someone to wait 2 years for a marriage that lasted only 3 years would be a tough ask though. She is the only one who can save you my friend.

What happens if the thread author finds a new girl to marry? Would they still kick him out as the new marriage would be classed "marriage of convenience"?
Reply With Quote