View Single Post
Old 21.01.2008, 23:41
timmy timmy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kanton Aargau
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
timmy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Renewing B Permit if Divorced

hi friends
thanx for ur advice ....u know what we still together and she cant apply diverce till we go for seprate and end of this month she want me to resign of house agreement and if i will resign house agreement then we can still stay together next 4 month till end of May then in june she can apply diverce and then i will not agree for diverce that called one sided diverce .normal what i heard that diverce can take 2 years timing if one person don agree for diverce .in 13 january 2010 i will finished my 5 years in swiss and diverce will happen in june 2010 and before diverce i will get permit c. i have plus point for me that i worked here in swiss and i can move my bills myself i am not depend on my wife .what do you think is i am rite ?
Best regards
Reply With Quote