View Single Post
Old 22.01.2008, 09:11
ersatz ersatz is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brugg area
Posts: 53
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
ersatz has no particular reputation at present
Re: Renewing B Permit if Divorced

View Post
june she can apply diverce and then i will not agree for diverce that called one sided diverce .normal what i heard that diverce can take 2 years timing if one person don agree for diverce .in 13 january 2010 i will finished my 5 years in swiss and diverce will happen in june 2010 and before diverce i will get permit c. i have plus point for me that i worked here in swiss and i can move my bills myself i am not depend on my wife .what do you think is i am rite ?
So the divorce filing would start June 2008 and you would be in a "holding" period in separate residences for 2 years because of this one-sided divorce thing you're talking about. Under these circumstances, it seems to me that the authorities would have no obligation to count the time until 2010 towards facilitated naturalization based on marriage to a Swiss.

This website might have some useful information for you:
Reply With Quote