View Single Post
Old 16.07.2012, 15:01
Forum Legend

Groaned at 446 Times in 384 Posts
Thanked 18,522 Times in 9,814 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just moved to Zurich area & looking to Publish an online English Magazine

Quote:
View Post
Dear All,
Myself, My wife & son, Have just recently relocated Kanton Zurich (Urban Turbenthal) ! We basically moved here because my wife took a position as a Fashion Design Director for a company in Zurich doing Corporate Fashion last year!
I myself come from a Fashion P.R , Media & Advertising background & after seeing how difficult it is to find an English Speaking Job in the sector & also the fact that my son does not have a place in our kindergrippe till mid September, I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I might be better of doing something on my own.
My Idea is to create a monthly well rounded Fashion & Lifestyle magazine for both Men & Women. When I say well rounded I mean that I would like the magazine to have a little bit of everything... Fashion, Lifestyle, Interior Design, Art, Food & Travel, Local & International News / Celebrity Gossip, Luxury goods & even perhaps a Financial News section as there are a lot of English speaking expats working in this field in here in Switzerland.
I would be interested to hear if anyone has any feedback.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Paul Jovanov

I guess you tried walking around TMC and chatting to people? They seem to be up on the gossip about jobs in that industry.
Here is their web site (in German) http://www.tmc.ch/de/tmc/kontakt/

BTW, this web site has a lot of room for improvement
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post: