View Single Post
Old 17.07.2012, 17:14

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Swisswife has earned some respectSwisswife has earned some respect
Re: Just moved to Zurich area & looking to Publish an online English Magazine

It sounds like a great idea, I feel a title bit isolated here from the 'fashion' world and my only source of inspiration are the non Swiss paper magazines I buy. In fact my husband just offered to buy me an iPad and magazine subscriptions for Xmas... shortly after my SIL gave me some of her 'latest style magazines' i.e. Brigitta...

I think articles aimed at non Swiss giving a non swiss view would be great too. Not an anti-swiss view just a different perspective...
I have Swiss family and friends but to be honest when I have been told about 'cool' 'hip' 'trendy' places I am usually very disappointed... its all about perception..... Most recently I was told Kaufleuten was 'cool'. Seriously?!?!
But then they don't understand my excitement at finding small rustic fondue restaurants... so I guess we are just coming from different places....

best cocktail bars/best gourmet burger/best wine list/best fondue/best Italian/Best innovative desserts/best people watching would all be categories/lists I would like to read....

Introducing Swiss foods, wines etc, places to eat and weekend breaks from CH and within Switzerland Maybe readers even writing about the best things in their village/city in a travel blog kind of way... the possibilities are endless....
This user would like to thank Swisswife for this useful post: