View Single Post
Old 03.09.2012, 00:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,716 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real Estate prices sinking

Quote:
View Post
Wrong.

See all that countryside? Geneva. The city is indeed enclosed, but the problem is not the french border, the problem are the rural areas around the city where building is forbidden until it gets déclassé, in fact there's plenty of room to grow and that something everyone acknowledges. There's room to build 2 more geneva's just in its canton. Building more and densier outside of the city would easily solve the problem, politicians know it: See some examples of areas they want to urbanize but this is a leeeeeengthy problem to solve, as anything that needs to be done in this country.
Alright. So my Godfather in Geneva (1208) was right and my cousin in Coppet is right who both complained that Geneva is dominated by communists . I did not fuly realize the implications, but YES, it now to me starts to make sense as both of course did not mean small Lenins but the pack you describe.
This user would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post: