Thread: Menu Planning?
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2012, 10:36
Forum Legend

Groaned at 2,414 Times in 1,755 Posts
Thanked 39,041 Times in 18,405 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Menu Planning?

We don't always eat meat, sometimes we eat fish!

Planning for me consists of figuring what to do with leftovers, stuff from the garden, etc., for the next days, and what, if anything, I will need to buy. Generally, I just stop by the Denner on my way home after work for most things, or do a ride up to Migros, Coop, or Manor at lunch (all of which are five minutes away).

Right now, I'm being creative with eggplant, tomatoes, okra chiles, and Sweet corn from the garden, and a fridge full of cheeses and dried meats, so tonight will be pasta with a tomatoe based sauce, follewed by cheese, tomorrow will be green chile and chicken enchiladas, chile rellenos, and tacos (still have some leftover corn tortillas from last week), and Friday will be eggplant parmagiana, and perhaps a fritto misto di mare for Saturday.

Tom
The following 3 users would like to thank st2lemans for this useful post: