View Single Post
Old 27.09.2012, 11:57
Posts: n/a
If you have only basic, no supplimentary, you can still choose to have treatment in another canton. But yes, if the costs are higher in that other canton, you may be asked to cover that difference.

You may want to check back with your insurer, but this is what I understand to be the case.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank for this useful post: