View Single Post
Old 10.10.2012, 13:21
Rulo ruleta's Avatar
Rulo ruleta Rulo ruleta is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CH
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rulo ruleta has no particular reputation at present
Re: Where there is a will, there is a way!

View Post
Rulo, I hope your WP will be approved soon too, and to all those who are still trying, don't stop trying! Stay positive and never lose faith in yourself!
Hi again guys! Summergirl, Thanks so much for your answer! Unfortunately, the permit process is taking way too long, so I have no success or defeat to claim.
There is a new factor in the application process that I would like to have the opinion of the experts in the EF.
The process is becoming rather long (10 weeks +- so far). Due to this, I am arriving to the expiration date of my student permit and I am trying to figure out how to handle the situation. In a few words the situation is as it follows:
1. Student permit from my original canton is expiring in a week.
2. My canton of origin has no documentation of mine left and I have notified them of my departure on the day of expiration of my student permit.
3. So far, I have not received any notification from AWA in ZH, therefore I cannot start working in ZH.

Since I have accommodation provided by my future employer, can I move to ZH already?
Being a Non-EU citizen, can I stay in CH while waiting for the end of the process? ( I believe yes, but I am not sure)
Is there a visa for these kinds of situations? (D Schengen maybe?)
To whom should I request the visa for the waiting period? ZH or my Original Canton?

Thanks a lot for your opinions!

Reply With Quote