View Single Post
Old 13.10.2012, 23:09
Posts: n/a
Re: Non EU B Permit Holder: How to call Parents in CH to live with me

Unles they are fabulously weathy and financially independant, not much chance. Switzerland doesn't issue "family groupment" visas', their system works whereby you go back to India if you want to live with your family
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post: